1. my salvation- receiving an inheritance I could never earn
2. my adoption- receiving an identity I could never achieve
3. parents who love me and the Lord with all their hearts
4. Sarah, Sam, and Josh- truly the world best siblings, who I would gladly pick and I honestly enjoy
5. my 24th year, probably the most emotional year of my life, filled with abundant joy as well as many tears
6. freedom- the reward of really going deep
7. my job- how often i ask, is this really my job?
8. my trip to Israel- life changing.
9. the Remnant- my other family, are there words to express how my heart feels?
10. lessons learned
11. fresh revelation- “the truth shall set you free”
12. flowers on my birthday
13. friends all over the world
14. “remember when’s?”
15. extravagant provision
16. unconditional love
18. the future
19. the journey
20. the cutest nieces and nephews EVER!
21. laughing until my stomach hurts- abundant joy
23. the cross
24. the Holy Spirit, who touches me deeper than anyone else can
25. LIFE! 25 full years
May this life continue to be fully lived, that I might draw others to this extra-ordinary love I experience. This is my prayer.
Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The LORD has done great things for them.”